Global Mobile Data Protection Market was valued at US$ 2 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 9.75 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
Global Mobile Data Protection Market Dynamics
To protect organizational and personal data from malicious attacks, fake activities, network threats, cyber-attacks, and privacy breaking of data, mobile data protection solutions are used. The increase in the use of mobile devices and cloud integration among companies and increasing acceptance of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy are increasing the demand for mobile data protection solution.
This is because of increasing data security concerns involved in organizational content access, growing cases of cyber-attacks, and increasing the tendency of mobile device theft and loss, boosting the demand for mobile data protection solutions worldwide. Also, strict regulations regarding the adoption of data protection solutions that follow certain specific standards are further boosting the growth of the market. However, lack of awareness about its benefits and problem of functional interoperability because of the presence of diverse platform devices will restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
The Mobile Data Protection market is gaining acquisition in various end-user industries, and organizations for better security of mobile data. Some of the noticeable trends that the market is witnessing includes, increase in mobile data volume, and the rising adoption of BYOD among organizations. And these are the main reasons owing to the growth of the mobile data protection market.
An increase in the number of mobile payments is directed to mobile data opening cases growing significantly so that it acts as an important factor for driving the mobile data protection market. The growth of mobile payments is the highest among other payment methods. In 2019, mobile data traffic reached 11 Exabyte’s a month, rising rapidly into the future. Also, with an increasing number of mobile wallets, like Apple pay, android pay, and Walmart pay, the market for mobile data protection is expected to get mature more.
It is projected that about 2.1 billion customers worldwide to use a mobile wallet to make payments or send money by 2026. With the growing adoption of smartphones for payments, the demand for mobile data protection is projected to grow during the forecast period. The ever-increasing adoption of contactless payments among smartphones is also expected to increase the demand for mobile data protection solutions further.
Global Mobile Data Protection Market Regional Analysis
North America is dominating the mobile data protection market. Western Europe is expected to grow as compared to the other region in the mobile data protection market and will see a good growth rate during the forecast period. Europe has recently placed down new data protection regulation means for organizations based in Europe-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Regulations are expected to substantially increase the need for data protection solutions to comply with the strict regulation, and so that it increases the demand for a mobile data protection solution in the region. Eastern Europe is expected to have a moderate growth rate in the mobile data protection market, with some of the enterprises looking to invest in the region.
Global Mobile Data Protection Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Mobile Data Protection Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Mobile Data Protection Market
• Global Mobile Data Protection Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Mobile Data Protection Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Mobile Data Protection Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Mobile Data Protection Market are also profiled.
Scope of the Global Mobile Data Protection Market:
Global Mobile Data Protection Market by Platform:
• Mac OS
Global Mobile Data Protection Market, by Deployment
Global Mobile Data Protection Market, by Enterprise Size
• Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
• Large Enterprises
Global Mobile Data Protection Market, by Industry Vertical
• BFSI (Banking, Financial, Services, and Insurance)
• IT Telecom
• Media Entertainment
Global Mobile Data Protection Market, by Region
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East Africa
Global Mobile Data Protection Market Key Player:
• Microsoft Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Symantec Corporation
• Trend Micro Incorporated
• Sophos Ltd.
• Gemalto NV
• IBM Corporation
• Dell inc
• AVG Technology
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Druva Inc.
• Intel Corporation
• Ciphercloud, Inc.
• Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
• McAfee LLC.
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.